Struggling with GUT issues?
Struggling with Low Testosterone?
Hi! I’m Tommy the creator of Max You Wellness.
I’ve had a really long journey pursuing my own goals and dealing with the challenges of low testosterone and gut issues. I know what it’s like to lack confidence in your body and integrating into our hyper sexualized gay world.
Early on in my healing journey, I quickly learned a hard lesson: testosterone therapy IS NOT the magic pill people make it out to be; hormones are not calculators, and healing the mind is the most important part of balancing them all together.
So, after 3 years on TRT I weaned off my medications and set off on a mission to learn everything I could about the physiology of testosterone. I researched how mentality, stress, sleep, sexuality, diet, and exercise all play into how the body magically regulates its own hormonal balance.
I learned of the importance in reducing dietary inflammation, restoring digestive health, detoxing the liver, and exercising powerfully, and started seeing my own results.
– Now I am medication free, and feeling more physically and spiritually in tune than ever!… There are a lot of men that could benefit from this very same process, so I created a program to help other men regain power with their body naturally and reclaim their lives. Hence, ”Max You Wellness” was born!
By working with me you will receive:
● Professional grade metabolic testing and evaluations
● Targeted evidence based supplement recommendations to restore balance
● Weekly 30 minute 1-on-1 sessions for the duration of the program
● Access to my smart phone app with 24/7 access to messaging, appointments, virtual meetings, supplement orders, and document sharing.
● 10% off retail prices on all supplement orders through my online dispensary.
● Free access to Cronometer GOLD my professional diet tracking software
Want to work together?
Click the button below to book a FREE Discovery Call with me. On the call, I’ll get to know you, ask some questions about your metabolic journey, and learn about your goals.
At the end of our call, 1 of 2 things will happen: You’ll either be a perfect fit, and I will extend an invitation to work with me as one of my clients…
Or, if it’s not a good fit, that’s totally okay too. There won’t be any hard feelings and NO obligations on your part — I will suggest something else you can do to achieve your goals, and will point you in the right direction.
Otherwise, let’s do this!